Thursday, January 31, 2008

A History of Art part 70


Tomorrow I'm hanging a show in Belmar, but many of my tools are usually kept at my Studio, so I took a trip up there this afternoon to retrieve them. And as long as I was there, I figured I should advance my tower coloring a little further. Only had an hour or so, so I concentrated on small details mostly in two areas of the tower. Down in the lower right I colored the picture on the black and white tv screen (I may adjust these grays a little in the future) and put more colors in the Bugs Bunny scene. Up above, I started coloring some of the inhabitants of the dungeon (using whatever I could find in my Gardner's as reference) and put a base color on the brick gallery wall. It matches some orange-red brick in parts of Bruegel's tower, but I may go over these again, making them a little darker, and maybe varying the color of some individual bricks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home