Monday, January 28, 2008

Outlaw Printmakers '08

A very busy day today. After putting in a full day at my sub job, I made a stop on the way home to pick up a piece of plexiglass I had ordered over the weekend. Continued home to use it to finish framing a print that I mounted and matted late last night. Put on a label and stuck it in one of my custom boxes, the one seen above. Actually I made this one last March with the intension of using it to ship some stuff to St Louis, but that had to be delayed. Now it's on its way to St Louis, but now it contains my contribution to the Outlaw Printmakers '08 show, which will be up in late February at the Contemporary Art Museum there. Some confusion over exact dates, but I know that it definitely overlaps with the Prints Gone Wild fair going on there on Feb 23rd and 24th. More details to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home