Saturday, September 20, 2008

Boardwalk Wheel Game part 8





With the disc on its way to Iowa, I could get back to working on my current block. Today was adding some details and making adjustments. The first 3 photos above show some particular areas that I worked on. I put some of the space names on the game board. In addition to the large numbers and card suits, the most common designation for the various spots on these wheels are three letter names, or shortened names. On the other side of the block I chose a design for the kid's shirt, making him a Derek Jeter fan, very common around these parts. (I know it looks like a 5, but when reversed in printing this will be a 2.) I also started cleaning up the wheel itself, though some further detail will be added. The last photo shows the whole block. More to go, but that will have to wait until tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home