Sunday, June 28, 2009

Boardwalk Arcade part 9

No, I haven't solved my camera problems yet, but I do have a better idea of where the problem lies. Meanwhile, with a borrowed camera I've been able to take a few shots of recent progress, so everyone who isn't in my Studio can get an idea of what this thing looks like. Big change from the last time I posted a photo. (when I get my camera issues resolved, I'll post the photos from the past few weeks in the appropriate spots)

Actually the block has been at my house the past few days, due to some things in my schedule and the fact that drawing can be done anywhere. Since the last posting, I added one more figure by the skeeball and started filling in prizes- mostly on the shelves behind the prizes redemption counter, plus a guitar in a wall case in the upper right corner. Redrew the lettering for the neon skeeball sign. Almost done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home