Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Boardwalk Food part 15

I put in 2+ hours today cutting, all of which was in the area of the pizzeria. That may seem like a long time for such a small section, but this part of the composition is probably the most detailed piece of the whole block drawing. Lots of overlapping and transparent structures, requiring careful cutting to make sure I didn't remove anything I'd regret later. Other than the signs, the figures, and the pizzas, this section is pretty much done. I'll probably leave that stuff for later and next start cutting the areas around the figures on the other side of the block.

Also spent some of my Studio time gathering things (tools mostly) I'll need for the various woodcut demos I'll be doing later this week. Just in case I don't have time to come back over the next few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home