Monday, October 26, 2009

Boardwalk Food part 21


Today I picked up where I left off yesterday, cutting stuff at the ice cream stand. I finished the frozen custard machines first. Cutting the small details was not going as smoothly as I wanted, so I gave my smallest gouge another sharpening. Big difference. It was cutting very clean, so I was able to work quickly in cutting out the rest of the signs in that area. I was able to then move over to the pizzeria and cut all the signs in that locations- the menu boards and the neon. All that's left in those two areas is the figures and a few small items (ice cream cone, pizzas, etc) If I can find the time to get into the Studio a few times over the next week I may be able to finish all the cutting in time for the November critique night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home