Monday, September 30, 2013

Table Talk part 26



So much for our nice clean floor.  I got to the Studio in the early afternoon and found that Molly had indeed been busy yesterday as she planned.  No problem for me, since she is the one more concerned with sawdust and its effect on the pouring of the protective coating on the tables.  A lot more sawdust will be created and swept before she's ready to do some of that.


I only created a little dust today, using the mitre saw to cut the last eight of the 4x4 legs, as well as the four 2x2 legs.  Unless something changes, all the legs are now cut.  Can't put the saw away quite yet, because I still need to do frames for three tables, which will require more wood.  And most of the legs are still waiting sanding.


After that was done, I decided to assemble another tabletop and frame.  This isn't one of the immediate priority tables, but it had to be done eventually, and I want one ready to go that I can use to test fit the leg assemblies I'll be making in the near future.  Perhaps I'll start that process later this week.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home