Saturday, October 26, 2013

Table Talk part 37



In the afternoon I drove up to the Studio, but not to build any tables.  This past week was a busy one in class, with my 2D class printing their woodcut projects, and my Basic Drawing class doing their final charcoal drawings, an individually graded project.  Traditionally I'll document good examples of both of these projects, and this is the best space to do that, with my portable tack board there in the room and a space that can survive the mess of charcoal dust.  Took care of all that, but also did some table related work, such as new inventory of my hardware supplies (will be purchasing more bolts, screws, etc this week) and checking Molly's progress on the tables, such as the three above, destined for Jersey Shore Arts Center, also known as our building.

I took care of some stuff in the print shop and had just locked up when Molly arrived, so I hung around for a few more minutes.  I helped her move some of the completed table tops, which may get poured in the next few days, and we also discussed our planned schedules for the project through the week.  I believe she was settling in to do some more work with color when I left and went home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home