Friday, March 11, 2016

Here We Go Again




If this image seems familiar it's because it's been on this blog a bunch of times in recent weeks.  Part of that is because it is appearing a bit in my art life of late, and part of that is because I can't upload any new photos right now, though I hope to have that fixed in a few days.  Tonight I got word that this print was selected for the JAS12 at the Belmar Arts Council, making it 11 years in a row that I have been accepted into that show.  The down side of this is now I have to print a fresh copy, as the only good proof I had of the final version is currently hanging in the Winter Arts Festival show at the Studio.  I'm pretty sure I have enough ink (though I should probably order some more) and I know I have enough paper, and I have plenty of frames and cut mats.  The piece is due a week from tomorrow, so I need to deal with this soon.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home