Saturday, April 30, 2016

Truckin' Continued



For the past week I had been looking for an opportunity to continue work on the latest table project, but unpleasant weather has been an issue.  The previous table project had been done in an indoor studio, but the next phase of this one would be done on an open porch, and predictions for pretty much every day since I picked up the wood have been for precipitation.  Today was expected to be a beautiful day, but I was committed to spending much of it in Belmar.  However, what I needed to do wouldn't take long, so I called Mary in the afternoon, and she said she could be ready.  So at about 4:30 I got to her house and found the saw set up on a table on the porch.  Got out the list of planned measurements and quickly transformed the pile of 2x4's to the pile below.  What remains can all be done inside, so no matter the weather, I can continue the process next week.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home