Sunday, March 27, 2016

2016 Art Tournament Continued


After the first weekend of the tournament I had been reduced from 5 art schools to 2 art schools.  We have now just completed the second weekend of the tournament, two more rounds in the books, and I still have two active schools.  That Villanova is still in the thick of things doesn't surprise me- I had picked them to win the whole thing.  They've had to hold on to slim leads at the ends of games, but when they got to that point they did what needed to be done.  That my other art school, Syracuse, is also still alive is a bit more surprising- a 10 seed that I didn't expect to get out of the first weekend.  And it hasn't been easy for them, requiring some big comebacks late in the games.  So now two of the Final Four schools are places I have exhibited my art.  The story will conclude a week from tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home