Friday, March 18, 2016

This and That




Took care of some art business today.  Yesterday I had stopped by my parents' house and picked up another framed supermarket print.  Today I opened it up, removed the print that was matted and framed (ninjas in the deli aisle), and replaced it with the proof of the bricks print that I produced last weekend.  The proof was trimmed, stamped, numbered (having made a trip to Ocean Grove on Sunday to verify the number on the one hanging there), signed, and mounted.  Framing is complete, ready to drop off at the gallery in Belmar tomorrow.

In a related task, I went and placed an order for ink this afternoon.  I was able to dig enough ink out of the can I had going to pull that proof, and there is probably enough for another medium or small print, but I'm hoping to start some new prints soon, and that will require ink.  So another can of the Outlaw Black, plus one of a more standard black relief ink.  They shipped today, so if the truck can find my town, I should have them by late next week.

Earlier this week I got together briefly with my friend who is my computer/camera consultant and she helped me download photos shot early this year to my computer.  I can view them, and edit them.  However, I still can't figure out how to upload them to anything else, nor did I have any luck today trying to download new photos from the past few days.  I'll need to get in touch with my friend again.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home