Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Exciting Day





So what do these three images have in common?  All are things that I photographed in recent weeks.  Today I had my latest consultation with my computer/photographer friend and I was able to advance my efforts to document art once again.  The pizza and the fish both relate to class, while the saint was shot to be part of a website at someone's request.  I had already figured out how to use the computer's software to edit photos, but today I added knowledge of how to change the filenames to something besides the number of the exposure, and how to get them to places on the web (as in this blog), both a big deal.  These processes involve way more steps than my old photo software did, and I'm still not sure where to find certain things, but I'm starting to get confidence that I'll be able to do what I need to do, which I was starting to doubt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home