Friday, February 01, 2019

Business Progressing


This has been a brutally cold week.  The upper midwest has especially suffered, with record low temperatures in many of the states, places that are regularly super cold in winter.  New Jersey has been relatively balmy, with wind chills only slightly below zero many days.  Predictions are for a major warming trend over the next several days, and that bothers no one.  Visited the Studio building a few times on business related to the upcoming print show, but haven't started any new projects yet- that will likely be next week when going outside will be much safer.

One other bit of business had to be done today and that was to pick up the piece I had in the recent Belmar Salon exhibition (the LOL Humor show), as today was the closing day.  (could have waited until tomorrow if need be, but with snow predicted to arrive today, I decided not to take any chances) This is my school day, so I had to finish my classes and put away my equipment first, then drove straight to Belmar, a slight diversion from my route home.  Some light snow in the air, but no accumulations, so I got there with no problems and about 20 minutes to spare.  Picked up my piece (one of the last ones remaining) and got home.  No significant snow came, but I was glad to have it done anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home