Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Upcoming Exhibition

Found this in my mailbox today, the postcard for the upcoming curated show at the Printmaking Council. (my parents, also on the mailing list, got it last week, but things seem to take a little longer to get down the shore) It got a little smeared in transit, but you can read the names very clearly. Out of the 11 artists, 9 are people I recruited- people I work with, share Studio space with, went to school with, exhibited with, or have friends in common with. So I'm hoping it turns out to be a good show- otherwise I have to take some of the blame. It goes up late next week, with the reception coming up Saturday, June 9, 1-4 pm. Although the artists are from all over, several may be turning up at the reception. I expect to be there as well, and I'll post photos from the event here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home