Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Continues

Christmas Day has come and gone, but the season goes on, since I still haven't got my cards done yet. I might feel guilty about being late with mine except that relatively few cards from others had found their way to me before yesterday. Got up to the Studio in the afternoon today for a little while, put in another disc from my friend Doug (today was Gentleman Jesse and local boys The Gaslight Anthem), and cranked up the assembly line. 20 cards, 7 colors each, in about 2 hours. (when Doug's disc ended, another local artist, a Mr. Springsteen, filled in for the rest of the session) Next step is to fold and trim, but if the ink isn't completely dry it could smear, so I decided to leave them there for another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home