Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

A day off from my jobs, but not a day off from working. Not with my annual Christmas cards not yet printed, much less distributed. I got to the Studio around 2:30, found Molly already there, still working on her latest commission. I had some new tunes to play, thanks to some cool discs my friend Doug included with his Christmas card- the retro soul of Eli "Paperboy" Reed and some throwback punk from the Jim Jones Revue. I quickly knocked out an edition of 20 of my new Christmas card. I cleaned up all my ink, then I took one of my proofs from yesterday and colored it, to see how it would look. I liked it, but didn't have time to color my best quality proof, so I took it and some watercolor stuff home with me. That I did later in the evening. Results will be posted tomorrow. Until then, enjoy the above photo of this year's Arrabbiata Tree, a holiday tradition since last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home