Saturday, July 27, 2013

Neighbors Put On A Show



Tonight was the opening reception for the new Belmar & our neighbors show at the Boatworks in Belmar.  I just submitted one piece, since I only had one thing that both fit the theme and hadn't been shown there before.  I received many compliments for my boardwalk print, but no one I spoke to had any memory of the golf course.  If I didn't have a photo of it, I might start doubting that it existed.  They are currently working on plans for building new buildings on Belmar's newly repaired boardwalk, and a rooftop miniature golf course is one thing being discussed, not without some controversy.  Maybe they need to make sure a giant bluefish will be part of it.  We had very good crowd as usual.  More photos from the opening can be seen here.  The show remains up through August 23rd for anyone who wants to see it in person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home