Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Table Talk part 9



Went back to the Studio for a few hours in the afternoon to continue the table project.  Molly had let me know last night that the 3 tables that will be going up to the 2nd floor will now all be 4 foot square, so I cut 2"x 4" frames appropriate to that size.  I still have one more table to do, but the more I think about it the more I think we'll have to change the design.

After that I had more time available today, so I started moving on to the next step, assembling the four sided frames.  I dragged another table into the room to give me a larger work surface, gathered the necessary tools and hardware, and grabbed the first frame set along the wall.  My first table frame went pretty much as expected, and I imagine that subsequent frames will go faster now that I know the process.  One is done, and the rest will continue later in the week.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home