Monday, November 04, 2013

Table Talk part 41



I had thought about going in to the Studio in the late morning, while I knew Molly wouldn't be there.  However, I got caught up in a lot of school related stuff that had to be dealt with today, and so I didn't get to Ocean Grove until around 3:30.  If Molly was in there working (painting, pouring, etc) I had some alternative options, such as attaching deck ties and working on class preparations.  But the place was empty, so I could continue with the noisy dusty sanding.

I finished two more sets of four, then put everything away to get ready for the critique.  That leaves just one set of table legs left to sand before that part of this whole job is done.  The above photo shows all 11 sets of completed table legs- those on the left with the attached deck ties, and those on the left without.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home