Sunday, December 01, 2013

Relief, and I don't mean carving wood



Haven't made a whole lot of prints this year, so I'm looking forward to resuming my boardwalk series soon, though I'll probably work on my annual Christmas card first.  Regular readers know that working on the Table Talk project has taken up a lot of my available time since the summer, but so has another project- moving from one apartment to another.  The process has been going on for a while, but this weekend I put in two very long days, and now it's pretty much done.  I still have to gather up some of my cleaning supplies and equipment, but that can wait until the morning.


Besides the impact that this process has had on my artistic output, the real reason that I'm posting these photos is that it's the only way my mother will believe that I actually got the place emptied and cleaned.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home