Thursday, October 30, 2014

Supermarket Rubble part 8



After I finished printing some bookplates, I went back to work on my latest supermarket block.  More cars today.  Since it was a warm and sunny day, I just took the block out to the parking lot of the Studio building and started sketching specific cars over the place holder designs I had.  The two across the aisle from the brick guy are based on vehicles owned by the people who run the building, and the three in the upper left corner are just three random cars that were parked together and at an angle suitable to be in that space.  Don't know yet what I'm going to do with the upper right corner, and I still have to deal with the details of the brick pile, as well as throw in a pedestrian or two.  But I hope to be ready to start cutting in a week or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home