Thursday, September 01, 2022

A Class Ends, A Class Begins

 

Spent the past few days working on my next class up at JSAC.  Had my last meeting of the most recent one, color pencil, just a few days ago.  But already plans were being laid for the next round of classes, and my next drawing class is now up on the website, and corrections have been made.  (the initial version had mistakes in the hours and fees, things that had already been decided) The class will be the beginner version again, so shoe contours, negative space, perspective, and all the other things that people need to learn, but probably haven't yet when I see them.  

People who are interested in this class can register through the building website: www.jerseyshoreartscenter.org.  Or I guess you can call the office and they can guide you through it.  The class will meet on Tuesdays from 2 to 4 pm, for 6 weeks beginning September 27th and ending November 1st (we have both heat and air conditioning in that room, and may need both over the length of the class), and I think the cost is listed at $90, so quite a bargain for what amounts to college level teaching.  


The above photo is actually from 2019, but that's the room we will be in, and things we will draw sometimes, so some of what is there reflects the class that will be.

The one thing I don't know is if anyone will actually sign up for it.  Lots of people talk about taking classes, but not all actually register.  But we have about a month, so anything is possible.  I have and will send out reminders to people I know, but this will depend on the facility advertising it.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home