Friday, November 18, 2022

More art in Ocean Grove

 


We have another event coming up at Jersey Shore Arts Center, a holiday art market and open studio event.   I asked Molly what her thoughts are, as she has been very busy making product the past few weeks, all of which can be found in the space we share.  As I suspected, all those things were earmarked for other locations, well before this was officially announced, and that was only a few days ago.  Apparently it was not organized by the office, so not much is known about it.  I was told we could always sell craft items out of our studio, but Molly's stuff is all accounted for, and I don't have much that is suitable for such events, so I am not going to be doing that.  And as far as the open studio goes- last time we had an official one, few made it down to the basement (on the main site, they mention floors 1,2, and 3, but not the basement), so I am not committing to anything.  All I can do is show things I have, and maybe un-inked blocks.  I'l figure it out as I get a little closer to the date.  But meanwhile, here is the information about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home