Thursday, February 19, 2009

Relief Prints in Rahway



A little of this and that...
Got the postcards for the upcoming relief print show at the Arts Guild of Rahway. Happy to see that my name is spelled correctly- not something I can ever take for granted. Ten artists from the region will be in the show, which will open March 22. I'll post all the details when the date gets a little closer.
A brief visit to the Studio today. Used the big tables to grade a pile of student work. But mostly I was there to work on one of my recent saint proofs. I taped one of the Leonards to a board. I brought it back home, along with all my watercolors. Since the only image I have of the final version is on my computer, I'll work on it at home over the next few days, where I can compare what I'm working on with the image on the monitor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home