Thursday, August 15, 2013

Table Talk part 10



After taking a day off yesterday to deal with various errands, I was back hard at work this afternoon in our basement table factory.  No saw needed today, since I had cut dozens of frame pieces earlier in the week.  Today the main tools were various drills, a ratcheting screwdriver, and my right angle clamp.  Then it was just a matter of working through the piles, making the properly sized 4 sided frames.  Molly actually stopped by briefly to pick up something she needed and approved my labors so far.  She agreed that we will definitely have to rethink the drop leaf table proportions, but that will wait for another day.   After she left I continued working, leaving me with 6 completed frames today, 7 overall.  Still have one more frame to put together, then it's time to get the saw out again and start working on the legs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home